Data Protection Policy This policy is an integral part of the legal notice of the website of TU SEGURO, S.L. (www.tu-seguro.com).
POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD TU SEGURO, S.L., is specially sensitized in the protection of personal data of the Users of the services of the Web site.
TU SEGURO, S.L., reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity.
Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
Responsible for the processing of personal data is; TU SEGURO, S.L. With registered office for these purposes in Calle Reina, 1 46800 Xativa, (Spain). Telephone: (+34) 960 010 002 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through the different forms owned by TU SEGURO, SL, positions available to Users, respond, as appropriate, to manage and respond to requests for information, questions, complaints, congratulations or suggestions to publications or any services or activities, acts or events provided, offered, sponsored and / or sponsored TU TU SEGURO, SL, as well as knowing the opinion of the users, and also managing job applications, through the collection of resumes, in order to contact the interested party and carry out a selection process.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and he is entitled to do so. LEGITIMACIÓN TU SEGURO, S.L. is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as set forth in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
ACCURACY OF THE DATA
On the other hand, in order that the data in our files, computer and / or paper, always correspond to reality, it will try to keep updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes, directly, when this is enabled or communicating, by reliable means, to the corresponding area or department of TU SEGURO, S.L.
RECIPIENTS Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose / is expressed / s, in the cases provided by law.
RIGHTS OF USERS
- However, the interested party In any case, personal data may exercise the rights that assist it, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, and which are:
- Right to request access to personal data related to the interested party,
- Right to request its rectification or deletion,
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to the portability of the data The interested party may exercise such rights by request accompanied by a photocopy of their ID, and in which they will specify which of these requests are satisfied, sent to the address: TU SEGURO, SL, registered office for these purposes at Address 8, 12400 of Castellón (Spain). If you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).